Wednesday 13 May 2009

New pyrography collection

I have just aquired some lovely fir tree branches which I am in the process of cutting into tiles which I am going to be using a pyro-pen to burn various designs on. Currently I have created one with my celtic cross design which will be available on folksy as a pendent within the next couple of days.


I will also be taking custom orders for particular runes or personalised Sigils (just as with the stone service that is currently available).

On top of these services I am also working on a set of wooden runes which will hopefully be available within the next couple of weeks.

All of the wooden ranges will be finished in either Linseed oil or natural beeswax (This will be determined by trial later on today).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers