Friday 29 May 2009

All new developments.

For a change, the new developments this time are not related to new things that I have hand crafted. Thats the bad news, but do please read on.

I have finally gotten around to blowing the 7 or 8 years of dust off of the old HTML books and started writing a website for ARPE. It is active now, but by no means finished or ready for business. You can have a quick peek if you like. It is nestled away in the dark back rooms of my personal website. I'll just show you through - please follow me.

When the items go live I will be accepting payment through paypal, and eventually somewhere like worldpay as well. All this means that you do not have to be a member of any of the craft sites that I list on to be able to pay for my items.

I will carry on trading through Folksy.com though as I do really like it there.

I am constantly updating the site so keep checking back. I will send out another post once it is finished and ready to open its doors for business.

**UPDATE**

Site now open for business!!
Yes thats right, at 2000hrs BST the ARPE site opened its doors for trading.
Paypal is in action and working well (fingers crossed).

Enjoy!

1 comment:

Followers