Sunday 7 June 2009

Coming soon!

I have just started work on a hand painted Elder Futhark Runic alphabet information chart. It will feature traditional meanings, names and phonetic values. It may even have a short description about the runes.

The chart will be bordered by celtic knot work which I am designing myself. This knot work will be completely original and will never be used by me again.

It is being hand painted on a thick cotten based paper using a combination of water colours and indian inks.

This will be a one off hand painted and signed chart. Once sold it will be a truely unique product.

But dont worry if this isn't within budget. There will also be A4 limited edition prints available (each numbered and signed on the back). I haven't determined the print run yet, but it will be significantly low enough to still make it a unique purchase.

Not going to rush this through, but will post pictures as soon as I can.

Avie Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers